Collection Location: The Julius Anderson Photograph Collection, Maryland Historical Society, Baltimore, Maryland
Collection Overview: The Julius Anderson Photograph Collection consists of over two hundred photographs of historic Baltimore buildings photographed between 1920 and 1930. Many of the buildings have since been demolished but some remain standing and have been repurposed. The photographer is unknown as is the purpose of the photographs. The collection was acquired by Julius Anderson and donated to the Baltimore City Life Museum in 1994 and 1995, before coming to the Maryland Historical Society in 1998.